The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FOR SALE: 2012 Boss 302 - Kona Blue #0030

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Price: SOLD
VIN: 1ZVBP8CU9C5201109
Serial #: 0030
Private Party
Mileage: 13964

I was literally at the dealership and watched this Boss unloaded from the truck. Every time I drive it, smiles ear-to-ear. Now I'm looking for something more utility. A 2015 Ford super duty is my next purchase so the boss has to go.

Always garage kept and never driven in the rain. All documentation is included with this car - window sticker, upgrade and routine maintenance receipts over the last 3 years. The owners kit, never opened Boss 302 car cover, along with both keys (red key never activated) and all original equipment will go to the new owner. The car is in perfect condition just like it came off the show room floor, no dents, dings, scratches, etc etc. The Boss was a weekend driver - your typical garage queen. Never tracked or drag strip. Tragic, right - I certainly meant to and started upgrading appropriately.

Several extras installed by professional shop: $2300 in parts (http://www.scrperformance.com/)
- Borla S-Type Exhaust
- Steeda Billet Rear Lower Control Arms
- Steeda Heavy Duty Upper Strut Mounts
- Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar
- Boss Performance Lowering Springs
- MGW shifter

The Boss came with the Torsen/Recaro package and is listed in this sites registry.

I sure would like to sell to a Mustang Boss enthusiast so I'm posting here before I head to CL or Ebay. Clean Colorado title in my possession.

Thanks,
Chris

TMO Supporting Vendors