The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For Sale 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I can't figure how to post pictures but I can e-mail them to you. The VIN is 1ZVBP8CU5C5238710. The LS is Black/Red with 5900 miles. Minor upgrades include a MGW shifter, Ford Racing cat backs, upgraded speakers, and Home Link interior rear view mirror. The car has never been tracked. Finally in the rain when returning from the Ford Performance Shelby 350 GT event at Sebring last week. It has been garaged/covered in SW Florida. The transmission cooler nor the front spoiler have been installed; boxed in my garage. Includes the Boss Owners Kit and the optional car cover. I don't have the brake cooling kit as it wasn't with the car when I purchased it as second owner 2 1/2 years ago. Includes programmed red key. It is a great car, but I have little time to drive it; Jaguar F-Type and a 1965 Superformance Mark III Cobra. Asking $45,900 or OBO.

TMO Supporting Vendors