The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For Sale 2013 GHIG Bos 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2013 GHIG Boss # 1393
Has all 4 options:
Car Cover
Floor mats
Recaros
Torsen Diff

Additional items:
OEM Laguna Seca front splitter
Tinted windows
Borla axle back exhaust
JLP oil separator
Ford racing springs all 4 corners (lowered)
Shorty antenna
recently serviced at Ford - oil change, multi point inspection

Just turned over 7000 miles recently, immaculate in and out. Never on the track or strip as far as I know. Clean car fax, no accidents. Non smoker, adult owner/driver.
Asking $37,500 obo

2v350qo.jpg

e6809x.jpg

2jaj80z.jpg

2hoa1s0.jpg

3581feg.jpg

GLWS. I'm a friend of Bruce's and I can verify it is exactly as stated. It's a cool car but not quite as cool as his 1966 GT350. ;)

Not to impung the sellers assertions regarding the cars past activities; it seems odd (to me) to have an air/oil separator, Ford racing springs, a front splitter and motorsports stickers on the fenders, and not go to the track. However, Car modding is a peculiar sport, folks do all kinds of things to their car that don't really make sense to me.
Awesome car!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel