The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For Sale: Original Laguna Seca Pirelli Corsas with 4k miles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Need to sell the tires that came on the car. Had them on there for about 4000 miles, mostly highway, no track time. Put different tires on car so I could keep these inside through winters. Moving and don't have the room for them. Not really sure what they're worth, so hoping you guys can help me out and let me know if I'm way off :).

Asking $800, located in Loveland, CO
Edit: I moved to New York and don't have the tires with me. They're living at my Dad's in Loveland now, if you're interested PM me and I'll get you his contact information.

Edit 2: Price lowered again

Thanks

corsa6_zps0c294e22.jpg
corsa1_zpsbb478052.jpg

GLWS but you might consider lowering your price to move them.

Ok, thanks for the advice. I tried looking around on ebay but couldn't get a feel for what they're worth.

arabbit said:
How low will you go? I live in CO springs and I'm interested

Send me a PM I guess, if you're willing to come get them I'll probably work with you, I do need them gone. Thanks

Just a quick update: I moved away and the tires moved up to Loveland, CO. My Dad is storing them for me, but they're still available. If interested PM me and I'll give you his contact information.

Thanks!

I'm still sitting on these, so I lowered the price again. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel