The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Performance camber plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Colorado Springs
This is on a 2022 Mach 1. How do you adjust Ford Performance adjustable camber plates?
They are pretty well hidden inside the shock tower.
I’ve searched and can’t find much on them.

IMG_2835.jpeg

IMG_2834.jpeg

Was curious and did some searching. Looks like there are 3 set screws that need to be removed before doing any camber adjustment. PMd you what I could find. I would get al alignment with street and track settings after you get that part sorted. Welcome to TMO.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Colorado Springs
Was curious and did some searching. Looks like there are 3 set screws that need to be removed before doing any camber adjustment. PMd you what I could find. I would get al alignment with street and track settings after you get that part sorted. Welcome to TMO
Was curious and did some searching. Looks like there are 3 set screws that need to be removed before doing any camber adjustment. PMd you what I could find. I would get al alignment with street and track settings after you get that part sorted. Welcome to TMO
Thanks. I did find that in of all places, the owners manual. Plus I did eventually find a video on YouTube. By taking those set screws out you can go from-1.5 to-2.5 camber just by loosening the top screws.
Thanks for the welcome. I’ve been here for a little while but just recently followed in Bill P’s footsteps by getting rid of my Boss for a Mach.

TMO Supporting Vendors