The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Performance GT350 Lowering Spring Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
For now the list is closed. The next shipment of springs will be here in about 3 weeks. Depending on how many people we get through and the next eta for a shipment i will reassess next steps. My main goal is to get through everyone we already have listed in a timely manner. If it turns out the wait will become unreasonable I will post up what options are next.

Thank You all for your patience.

I drop off my car Mon for the spring install and will have it back Thursday. Stay tuned.

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
Ok gents. We have another 37 sets ready to go. This should get us down to #63 on the list, as some have either backed out or not responded to PM's. I will send messages all the way down to #70 as a buffer, but will have to cut it off at that point. The next batch doesn't have an eta and I do not want to keep people waiting. All those down to #70 keep an eye on your PM box.

PayPal has been the preferred method of payment. Mike having to play phone tag with people or individuals having busy work schedules in different time zones makes tings difficult considering Mike has other primary duties besides this group buy. I do not want to over burden him. If you have a PayPal account please respond to my PM with it so we can make this much smoother and faster.

Thanks!

TMO Supporting Vendors