The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Performance rear tow loop bracket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
South Carolina
Once upon a time FP made weld-on brackets for their tow loops (M-17954-A) for front and rear. I have the front race bumper but I need a tow loop for the rear. I drive the car on the street so the loop needs to exit the bumper cover below the license plate. Can someone post the FP part number for the weld-on rear bracket? Here's a photo:
rear tow loop bracket.jpgrear tow loop bracket.jpg Thanks!

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Reno, NV
I have complete rear set up, bracket and loop, new never installed. Part number for kit say FMS-M-17954-RA

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
South Carolina
I have complete rear set up, bracket and loop, new never installed. Part number for kit say FMS-M-17954-RA
Thanks. The photo at Summit Racing (part not available) shows two bracket parts. Do you know where the smaller piece mounts? And is your kit for sale?
1689336821769.png

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Reno, NV
Yes there are 2 pieces but I don't know where smaller goes. Looking at your picture above probably brace to weld to the bottom side of the bumper and big piece.
I will sell it for $60 shipped.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
South Carolina
Yes there are 2 pieces but I don't know where smaller goes. Looking at your picture above probably brace to weld to the bottom side of the bumper and big piece.
I will sell it for $60 shipped.
Done. I can PayPal or Venmo. Let me know. Shipping address is:
Dixon Robertson
2230 Terrace Way
Columbia, SC 29205

TMO Supporting Vendors