The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Four 2013 Bosses at MSRP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The FL dealer where I bought my Boss has allocation for three Boss 302's and one Boss 302 LS. The first is ordered in SBY the second in white but I think that can be changed. They told me the management wanted 5 over on the LS but money talks and a deal CAN be made. The others are MSRP, no BS.

Talk with Hank Basile [email protected] or Dave Fiebleman (sp?) 772 461 6000. As always I will get nothing but tell Hank Scott told you to call especially if you are looking for the LS.

I will move this to the classified section in a few days.

agree on the LS. my dealer seemed more than happy to sell my regular at msrp. the 1 LS they are getting was a different story but I can't own yellow and refuse to ever buy a black car again so an LS was out of the question for me.

I don't know why you guys find it so hard to believe that a LS will go for MSRP or even lower, many did last year. In fact I passed on the LS at my dealer and a friend it town has it, no a dime over sticker from this dealer. You need to call around and deal, if you walk into the two nearest dealers and talk with the first guy that runs out into the lot, I agree you will not find too many deals. Call around or email the internet managers, something will come up.

I have got the impression over the last year that an LS at msrp was about as rare as a Hollywood housewife without implants. Still, if it's true that's great. I would have expected it to be even more difficult for 2013 since the pundits have been saying the LS is the collector car over the regular Boss.

I spent the afternoon and evening calling local dealers after seeing what was available at non local dealers and I could not believe what imbeciles and jerks pass for car salesman at most Ford dealers in the Chicago area. This will be the second time in a row that I am buying a car from a non local dealer. Everyone seems to either not know what they are getting, want $15k over list, or generally were not helpful or interested. I am not sure how they stay in business. With the contacts that I have made on the forums, I have found a lot of people who seem like they are pleasant to do business with and want my business. I am not even sure that I want the Ford dealer a block from my house to even get any service money out of the warranty on the car that I will hopefully be buying(at MSRP).

There were some end of the year deals to be had on the '12s so, eventually, there probably will be again on the '13s, at the end of the year...

when I ordered in Jan I went to the dealer where I ordered a 2001 Lightning and a 2003 Cobra from. Called the salesman I worked with he remembered me we talked about ordering a 2013 boss said he'd get back to me and never called me back. I called him again and he was like yeah yeah let me call you back, again never did. How does someone turn down a guaranteed sale? 6 miles down the road they had no problem taking care of me order was placed the same day I walked in the door.

Boss3o2

2012YellowBoss said:
I don't know why you guys find it so hard to believe that a LS will go for MSRP or even lower,

Probably because 98% dealers have an added Addendum Mark-up on them, whenever you're lucky enough to find one. My dealership wanted 20K over sticker. After 2 days of haggling, I walked out paying 1500 less of MSRP. I know of several new Boss owners, who have paid as low as 5k - 25k! Mark Up's on there new Boss 302's. Some of these are not your average Joe's, and are willing to write a check for something they want right away. This wasn't an option for me.

Eric

First one is gone to a forum member. Hank told me he had two calls on the LS today and thinks one of them might put a deposit, he is normally straight up with me and I have no attachment to this to be lied to. So if you are looking for a 2nd quarter LS better move on it.

The remaining two Boss 302's are unsold at MSRP.

litsnsirn said:
I spent the afternoon and evening calling local dealers after seeing what was available at non local dealers and I could not believe what imbeciles and jerks pass for car salesman at most Ford dealers in the Chicago area. This will be the second time in a row that I am buying a car from a non local dealer. Everyone seems to either not know what they are getting, want $15k over list, or generally were not helpful or interested. I am not sure how they stay in business. With the contacts that I have made on the forums, I have found a lot of people who seem like they are pleasant to do business with and want my business. I am not even sure that I want the Ford dealer a block from my house to even get any service money out of the warranty on the car that I will hopefully be buying(at MSRP).

There were some end of the year deals to be had on the '12s so, eventually, there probably will be again on the '13s, at the end of the year...

Try Gurnee Ford. They didn't charge me ADM on my Shelby back when everyone else was.

Good luck!

TMO Supporting Vendors