The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FRPP Brake Cooling Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
mcmmotorsports said:
Yet another SLIGHTLY used item purchased a little over two months ago, installed and now up for sale.
It is still on the car so pics are not available of the removed parts, but rest assured, they are like new.

Asking $250. Prefer local pickup or I can assist with delivery.

That's a good price Mike. Why getting rid of them ?

-Pete

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
PeteInCT said:
That's a good price Mike. Why getting rid of them ?

-Pete
I am no longer tracking the Boss Pete. In fact, it may be going up for sale.
I have bought another race car and it is hard to justify keeping the Boss when its primary purpose was track use.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
mcmmotorsports said:
I am no longer tracking the Boss Pete. In fact, it may be going up for sale.
I have bought another race car and it is hard to justify keeping the Boss when its primary purpose was track use.

Cool. Going Bimmer again? My son loves his E36 Dinan M3.

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
PeteInCT said:
Very nice - best of luck with it. Bring her to LRP on Saturday !
Would love to but I have to head to NY in the AM to get my tires and then spend the afternoon getting it ready for Road Atlanta:

img_1859.jpg

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Wow my eyes are burning, even has the fart can option :p

Just kidding Mike, wish you the best of luck with it, sad it's not a Mustang though. Let's know when and where you are competing and we'll try and get out to root for you or help in the pits if you need it.
Steve

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
steveespo said:
Wow my eyes are burning, even has the fart can option :p
Yeah THAT will be coming off. ;D

I was contemplating a NASA Spec Iron build, but I didn't have $25k to drop on another car.
Besides, I have known the Honda Challenge guys since 2007 and they are a great group of folks.
No ricers anywhere amongst them.
First race is in 3 weeks at Road Atlanta.
Next year, we should be racing at Thompson if the track is done by then. Probably the closest event to you. Limerock is usually not a race weekend for us. We also do the Glen in the fall. You should definitely do a NASA event, you might like it.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel