The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 2013 Boss 302 Performance White 1800 miles + extras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm putting my 2013 Boss up for sale. I really love everything about this car, but I never drive it. I'm 6'4" and it's just a little snug for me, so I end up driving one of my other cars. Sad, but true. The car is Performance White with no options, one of the rarest combinations built. As of today, the car has just shy of 1800 miles on it. I ordered the car and the dealer is a friend of mine. He had explicit instructions not to let anyone drive the car. They prepped it, and I picked it up. They did not install the front plate bracket or their dealer nameplate. I took it home and washed it and waxed it. There was one very small rock chip on the leading edge of the hood that was there when they received it, and that is the only mark on the car.

This car has been very pampered. It has never been tracked, never driven in bad weather, never smoked in, never eaten in, and I've never spun a tire. No one has ever sat in the back seat. I'm obsessive about my cars, and it shows.

The car has the following extras:

FRPP wheels installed prior to delivery (I have the OEM wheels)
Leather Mustang GT steering wheel (I like leather, I have the OEM wheel)
TracKey installed
Shorty radio antenna
MGW shifter (huge improvement over stock)
Hood struts
Aftermarket satin stretch car cover

The car is located in Springfield, MO, and I have clear title. The price is $39,500. Please PM me if you have questions or an interest.

BMO.jpg

Free bump for nicely modded low mile Boss in Performance White. Wheels look great on the car as well... What are the spec's on wheels and tires? Good luck with the sale!

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Jon W.

Absolutely, a beautiful 13 PW Boss 302. Really like the FRPP forged wheels. She should sell quickly.

All the Best, and good luck with your sale,
Dave
2HP

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel