The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 2016 Mustang GT350, DIB, Tech, 5k miles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattlqx

Mustangless
Dealer came up on trade so can't realistically get more from private sale. Thanks for looking!

Just putting this out there in case anybody might want to make a better offer than what the dealer is offering me in trade. They'll give me $52k, which adjusted for trade value tax savings is equivalent to $56,400. I'll trade it in a few days but just in case anybody wants to save 5-10 grand over a new one w/ tax and doc.

It's also tinted and has the resonator delete. I'd also throw in a Carbon Dynamics Track spoiler (never installed).

gt350_fs.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors