The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS New MGW shifter and heat shield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLD........FS NEW-UNUSED in origional package MGW Mustang shifter #2011MU and Heat shield #2011HS along with Black Boss 302 shift knob, jam nut and washer. This is the larger shaft model. No waiting for production. My cost was $470 with shipping

$450 shipped to lower 48

thanks for looking
Dave

Picture383_zpscecc9874.jpg

Picture384_zpsf651c643.png

This won't last long.

Mr. Dave,

how are you doing today? lol

please pm me payment info!

and for clarification purposes, what do you mean by the larger shaft model? M12x1.75?

F.D. Sako said:
Mr. Dave,

how are you doing today? lol

please pm me payment info!

and for clarification purposes, what do you mean by the larger shaft model? M12x1.75?

The shifter shaft is thicker than the standard Boss shaft. You can't use the stock boss shifter ball. My kit has the Boss shifter ball that that fits. I included the part numbers so anyone could look up the part.

MGW has none available at this time.

I can take PayPal or certified funds. If you want it I'll PM you my Info.

regards
Dave

TMO Supporting Vendors