The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FYI: 2013 GHIG 9000 mi, 45k, northern WI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

http://langladeford.net/Antigo/For-Sale/Used/Ford/Mustang/2013-Boss-302-Green-Car/28439824/

Saw it driving through Antigo a few weeks back. GHIG with those black stripes = awesome combo...

As I was looking for a GHIG Boss I found more white and red cars than green. Either way we all have a limited number of cars. I have a question--were there 2 different color side stripes? I have heard black and grey, is that right? Which came on which cars? Thanks.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
cobrakidz said:
As I was looking for a GHIG Boss I found more white and red cars than green.

The inventory is fluid...it was true when I typed that.

Either way we all have a limited number of cars. I have a question--were there 2 different color side stripes? I have heard black and grey, is that right? Which came on which cars? Thanks.
On '12 Bosses stripes are white or black and the LSs are red.

For '13, they're all reflective/black The LSs only have the 3 center hood stripes, not the 'bridge' parts to the sides.

cobrakidz said:
As I was looking for a GHIG Boss I found more white and red cars than green. Either way we all have a limited number of cars. I have a question--were there 2 different color side stripes? I have heard black and grey, is that right? Which came on which cars? Thanks.

'13 non LS came with black reflective stripes, and the LS came with grey reflective stripes (hood with center stripe only, as mentioned)

Thank you--makes sense. It was throwing me off because in certain light the stripes look grey/silver. In the sun it does look black so I will go with that. :)

TMO Supporting Vendors