The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Get out today and Vote!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PA is absolute proof that people just aren't thinking... they voted in one guy with a broken brain and another that hasn't been alive for weeks.
low information voters.

Monaca Pa
PA is absolute proof that people just aren't thinking... they voted in one guy with a broken brain and another that hasn't been alive for weeks.
low information voters.
They have a union mentality here. They pull the handle with a D next to the name.
Also I think the abortion issue was a big factor. Plus in Pa all of the commercials on TV pushed how the republicans were going to take away SS and Medicare.

Last edited:
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Nobody wanted him either. Had to vote for him.
I’ve always been of the mindset that the lesser of two evils is still evil. It’s a hard reality in politics that both sides are different colored feathers attached to the same bird - the establishment is the only beneficiary from creating sides and letting them have at it.

Thank God I live in Florida....

We now have real penalties for voting crimes down here. The gov tossed out the fed AGs " poll observers" because it's against state law to have outside ( the state) agencies to monitor elections.
The real threat to the republic is crap like this, 2 freaking years to get your act together for 1 day. Florida has about 3 times the population as Arizona and we got it done in about 4 hours.
Whatever side you are on, garbage like this is unacceptable. They should be counting votes in an open auditorium.

img-3db48e41.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve always been of the mindset that the lesser of two evils is still evil. It’s a hard reality in politics that both sides are different colored feathers attached to the same bird - the establishment is the only beneficiary from creating sides and letting them have at it.

in war you've got to make tactical decisions. not choosing between two crappy options is the opposite of courage.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Reno, NV

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I think Arizona taking their time is to be extra cautious and help alleviate any issues later. No offense. BS1 , but I think Florida has got their crap together, because over the last few decades they have been one of the States with the biggest problems. Us old farts remember the debacle trying to figure out if Bush or Gore won, regardless of party. I am not on either side, but taking a bit extra time for all the votes to get counted doesn't bother me, since this has happened so many times , regardless of where I lived, over the past 50+ years I just don't get concerned. We have two races, here in Nebraska, that are close , so no answer yet, and I know it is the same in other States.

I am just pleased so many got out and voted, it is a right in our Democracy, and for too many years the Apathetic Party seemed to be the main winner.

TMO Supporting Vendors