The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Great forum Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi All,

I've been a member here since I bought my 2012 Boss 302 and have enjoyed this forum many times without logging in just to read the wealth of knowledge you guys have. I've been on multiple motorcycle forums and now a few car forums. I just wanted to say you guys have the best forum out there and the most civil forum as well.

Thanks, 1fastang

1fastang said:
Hi All,

I've been a member here since I bought my 2012 Boss 302 and have enjoyed this forum many times without logging in just to read the wealth of knowledge you guys have. I've been on multiple motorcycle forums and now a few car forums. I just wanted to say you guys have the best forum out there and the most civil forum as well.

Thanks, 1fatsang
Thank you, it's always nice to hear that and it's the members like you that make this such a great place to hang out and learn about our cars. From the beginning we've run a tight ship with the intent of not becoming a car forum like so many others.

FYI we'll be doing the same thing with the 2015+ S550 Mustangs and 2016+ GT350. We'll have some news on those two efforts in a few weeks.

Also BMO is also going to SEMA this year and I'll start a separate thread on that in early October so we can research products that members are interested in.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel