The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 GT500 Brake Caliper Studs Back In Stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thanks Tim, another bit of news I was unaware of, appreciate the info as I had a chance for a free set and they would not have worked. I guess I will need to contact you for the correct set in the near future. I assumed after a quick cursory look that the " Handling Package " Brembo calipers were the same on my Mach 1, so glad to find out they are different. I am sure some other folks will appreciate the information.

Thanks Tim, another bit of news I was unaware of, appreciate the info as I had a chance for a free set and they would not have worked. I guess I will need to contact you for the correct set in the near future. I assumed after a quick cursory look that the " Handling Package " Brembo calipers were the same on my Mach 1, so glad to find out they are different. I am sure some other folks will appreciate the information.
Caliper Studs will not work on a perpendicular mount caliper, plus other than a rotor change the calipers never need to come off for a pad change, they are top loading. GT350/500 calipers are fixed bridge calipers that load from the bottom so the caliper needs to be raised to remove the rotor to swap pads.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel