The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 GT350 Heritage Edition Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Oh come on Mr. 12coBoss, you have mods listed as none and I know you have Apex wheels, GSC 3Rs, camber adjusted for track use, harness belt, etc. . With just those few things Mr. Comp. Orange Boss, now Mr. White Heritage Voodoo, ran a 1:33 out at Hastings on a track day. That would have been fast enough to win or challenge the gentleman who won the GT 350 Class. The boy is fast but not listing his meager mods still lends itself to the fine art of " Smack Talk. " I am sure if you ask him about his car he will tell you it is stock , ha, ha! Well it is almost stock but I know he always fails to list his chrome valve stem caps also.

Oh come on Mr. 12coBoss, you have mods listed as none and I know you have Apex wheels, GSC 3Rs, camber adjusted for track use, harness belt, etc. . With just those few things Mr. Comp. Orange Boss, now Mr. White Heritage Voodoo, ran a 1:33 out at Hastings on a track day. That would have been fast enough to win or challenge the gentleman who won the GT 350 Class. The boy is fast but not listing his meager mods still lends itself to the fine art of " Smack Talk. " I am sure if you ask him about his car he will tell you it is stock , ha, ha! Well it is almost stock but I know he always fails to list his chrome valve stem caps also.
Those are minor details, but yes run Apex 19x11 on track, have the MM camber plates, and use the schroth harness when they let me. No valve stem caps, that adds to much rotational weight.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
You forgot the 25mm spacers, and the brand of tires you are running. Oh, yeah what pads are you running and what brake fluid, because some of know you are fast and we are wondering why all the secrecy now, ha?

TMO Supporting Vendors