The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Interior Part Out (door panels, airbags, windows, OEM oil pan)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know not the usual crowd for OEM parts, but posting here just in case. Local to the Austin/Dallas/Houston area (literally in the middle of all 3).

Got tons of OEM interiors bits and bobs if anyone needs to replace something. All prices are starting points. - interior door panels ($150 each), window regulators ($50 each), windows with 15% ceramic tint ($100 each), passenger knee airbag w/ full glove box ($200), both curtain air bags ($200 each), and a headliner ($250). Few more feel free to ask.

I also have the rear shelf, rear plastic trim with cut outs for the Watson bar, and OEM oil pan that was used for 4 hours of run time. Holler if you have any questions!

Is the OEM oil pan baffled? I am thinking it is an upgrade on my 2016 GT PP.

TX

So all together, these are a very unruly size, so shipping is brutal. I can do $125 shipped if you're interested. Just to confirm, the rear shelf I am talking about is the carpet/fabric bit that covers the speakers under the rear window, not a seat delete. Just realized I might have been calling it the wrong name.

Is the OEM oil pan baffled? I am thinking it is an upgrade on my 2016 GT PP.

Not in the same sense of a true road racing oil pan (i.e. one way doors, etc.). But it does have a much better baffling design than the stock 5.0 pan on your car. Let me know if you're interested. I'm in Austin regularly!

TMO Supporting Vendors