The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 number 0169

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, I just seen my first GT350 regular production car at my local Ford Dealer. It is number 0169 and is a black no stripe Tech Pack car with car cover. Holy crap we are getting screwed in Canada, $74,224 plus applicable taxes. My sales rep said they wanted $5,000 over MSRP. This is their first unit that Ford order for them. They have pre sold all of their allocated 7 GT350s (at $10,000 over MSRP) and 1 GT350R (at $25,000 over MSRP), (as I am told).

This is the exact car I would order if I could afford it. It is going in the show room for the next little while.

Off to buy some Lottery tickets, the draw is for $60 million tonight. Fingers crossed.

048.jpg

050.jpg

051.jpg

A friend of mine works for Magna and they make the strut tower brace. He is going to get me one for my garage. He has already got me the plaque that is riveted on the brace for my office.

054.jpg

Cool, it looks like the engine builder signs the plate on the valve cover. Mercedes AMG has done this for years.

Nice looking car. The SVT Cobra Mustangs have had their "valve" covers engraved since at least 2000 by the builders. Now if I can find #368. :)

REAL 1

Death smiles at everyone. Army Rangers smile back.
$60k with adm.

Then tax and the usual fees. $65k out the door.

$5k is actually low for an adm. I expect most will be higher.

Vermont
RR2334 said:
With the exchange it's a pretty good deal. Anybody want me to put a deposit on it????? I know of a dealer in the Toronto, Canada area selling at MSRP plus their admin fee of $500.

RR2334, could you provide dealers name and phone number?

TMO Supporting Vendors