The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Gt350R engines for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
This is welcome news to those with a blown engine needing a replacement, but it is a lot of coin for a factory engine with no warranty.

Odd as there's apparently a number of customers with warranty claims waiting on delivery of engines, and instead Ford is over here selling them to retail customers as opposed to allocating them towards warranty repairs first.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Odd as there's apparently a number of customers with warranty claims waiting on delivery of engines, and instead Ford is over here selling them to retail customers as opposed to allocating them towards warranty repairs first.
I’ll take that bet. What odds are you offering?

How do you lower costs to replace engines? Build more and sell some. Unit costs go down and cars get fixed. Just saying.
I'm fine if that's the case. Just saying there are still people with cars sitting at dealership and the parts department is saying that replacement engines are unavailable as of the exact day that article went live saying they had motors to sell and they're not ecstatic that Ford is telling them on one hand that they have motors to sell to anyone with a big enough checkbook, but also telling owners of vehicles under warranty that they're stuck with no ETA on getting their car back because they don't have any motors to put into their car.

TMO Supporting Vendors