The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Apex Sale ---NOW, NOW, NOW !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Yeh, I know I am yelling but " Black Friday " at Apexwheels.com is really " Black Monday " and for those of you confused that means it is on now Baby!!! Just ordered my set of 18 inch Anthracite wheels , with free shipping, huge discount and it is like 2016 again --- since it is about what I paid back then! No more waiting for " Group Buys " you can do it now, and the price is actually less than I paid on a group buy for one of my sets and that is a little hard to keep track as I have had 6 sets of these little round beauties.

You heard it first , no waiting, get that musty credit card out and treat yourself to a Christmas present!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
DFW
The question is, Forged for Flow Formed? The difference is around 4lbs per wheel. Is the lower weight worth the extra $1,200 for a set? I've got them in my cart and can't decide.
Well I sold my regular SM10 to switch to the forged. 4lbs per wheel is a big chunk of worthy weight loss on wheels. Is it worth throwing more in the money pit? Sure!😂

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Don't forget to order valve stems ( 20% off ) as I always forget to do that. Those who use TMPSs they are on the same Sale and often they are hard to get, let alone on any Sale Priced list.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Forged , Forged , Forged ............Holy Crap boys and girls you can get a set of 19x11 VS-5RS for $2954.60 and free shipping!

The Flow Formed are even cheaper, and I know Apex would never stoop to talking about other companies, but go check the price for a Forgeline, Signature or BC Forged wheel and they won't touch this price. I am going to call this the " Apex Reverse Inflation Sale," ha!

Love we can Edit on here, and this is nuts to me as a set of 18x11 Forged are only 2512.60 with free shipping. TMS , you gonna order another set for your Boss , haha!

I know many of you are just now getting your first set of track wheels but I paid close to 2000 for a set of Flow Formed with shipping and to only spend 2500 for Forged is unheard of.

Last edited:
Well I sold my regular SM10 to switch to the forged. 4lbs per wheel is a big chunk of worthy weight loss on wheels. Is it worth throwing more in t
Just ordered my 18” anthracite SM10RS wheels. Moving to 18” and dipping my toe into the world of slicks.
you’re gonna be moisture than an oyster….. dh’s are addicting. Their squishy sidewall help with bounce

Thanks Bill for the post in the General Forum, I don't always look in the Vendor page, so glad to see this! I've been running the Apex 18x11" EC-7's as my primary set and have been looking to add another set so my "back up" wheels no longer have to be my old 18x10" Forgestars. So, not fully planned, but I pulled the trigger today on a set of the SM-10's, so I can very easily tell which set of wheels is which! :D

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No problem TennTex, it is hard not to let folks know when I paid more for a set 8 years ago than one can pay today. Apexflation ---such good pricing that inflation is only something you do to your tires mounted on a set of Apex wheels, ha!

TMO Supporting Vendors