The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy New Year you wacko T- MOse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Just wanted to wish you all the best , since this old fart has been working, selling and commenting on Forums for over 18 years , and frankly this is one of the best sites around , in my personal opinion. So wanted to shout out to all the great contributors, new members, and fellow Blue Oval Badasses ( BOBs, ha ) who love to use their Mustang for it's intended purpose.

Look forward to more growth on the site in 2017 and sure appreciate the thoughtful , helpful and caring attitude so many of you convey when a new owner, new member to the Forum, or just a novice asks questions or shows interest. So many sites jump on new enthusiast with comments like, " Use the search key , we have answered your question enough times, ", or negative comments about a question that some may think is foolish, but here the joy and excitement of folks new to the car or this Forum are welcomed and assisted -- even when, at times, some may think the question or concern is mundane.

Keep up the kind words, the silly humor, the welcoming attitude , as TMO will continue to grow with the great owners and enthusiasts we have now.

Happy, Happy -- we all need our Mustangs Mean in twenty seventeen!!!

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2017!

Thanks Bill, the best part is spending OPM. 8)

Happy New year everybody....another year...........I remember when 2000 was approaching & everyone was worried the world would fall apart. I see Bill's reference to "BOB". I bet you all thought that was my name (it is) but " Blue Oval Bad ass" fits as well. Be safe out there tonite....It's amateur nite!... ;)

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
All the best for 2017!! May your wheels grow wider and your lap times decrease!! Instead of your waste getting wider and your hairline decreasing..... ::)

Oh what the hell! it will happen anyways, so lets go out and enjoy our cars as they where intended to be!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
happynewyear-2017-gif-happynewyear2017orgin-11.gif

Bill, great post...HNY buddy, and to ALL TMO members! May 2017 bring you all good health and happiness, including plenty time spent enjoying your Mustang in whatever way strikes your fancy, with the people you most care about.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel