The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

HOD SoCal Fall Track Deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi Folk:

Ken Dobson and I would like to introduce our HOD SoCal program by offering the Mustang community the following deal on any (or all!) of our remaining 3 fall events:

If at least 5 of you sign up for the same event, we'll give each of you $50 back on your event fee.
If 10 or more of you sign up for the same event, we'll give each of you $100 back on your event fee.

And, I'll sweeten the deal from the previous thread . . . if ya'll can organize 15 or more cars, you'll get the $100 deal AND we'll give you your own run group.

Please show your interest by posting below.

Our remaining dates are:

October 16 - Buttonwillow Raceway Park
November 6 - Auto Club Speedway (ROVAL)
December 11 - Auto Club Speedway (infield circuit)

Visit our WEB Site to sign up for an event: https://www.hookedondriving.com/hooked-on-driving-region/Southern-California-Region

Enter "BOSSMUSTANGSONLINE" in the comments line when you sign up.

There are also lots of performance driving resources on the HOD home page: www.hookedondriving.com

Garages for the ACS events will be first come, first serve, but it is likely everyone will get a garage.

And, don't forget the referral program! You get a $40 credit towards your next event when someone you refer signs up for an event!

Finally, if you have questions about any of this or the HOD program, don't hesitate to call or Email me or Ken. If you're on the fence, seek out someone who has been to an HOD event . . . I'm betting that'll seal the deal.

Cheers, and I really hope to see some of you soon.

Fred Martin
Hooked on Driving
Southern California Region
[email protected]

Wow that's a great deal and I'd love to try the Roval sometime. For me it will have to wait until next year after my GT350 arrives. Any BMO members going to take Fred and Ken up on this offer?

OK, so I made a slightly better offer to our normal customer base this AM, so no reason not to pass it on to ya'll . . .

If at least 15 drivers sign up for our October 16 event at Buttonwillow Raceway Park between now and midnight PST Friday, 9/25/2015, we'll refund EVERYONE signed up for the event at that point $50 back ON THAT EVENT.

https://www.hookedondriving.com/event-details/October_16_at_Buttonwillow

And, for what its worth, multiple drivers responded almost immediately, so the number is no longer 15. ;) The offer will only expire Friday night or if we fill the run group you choose. Those of you familiar with HOD know that we have a reasonably small maximum per run group, so don't get caught on the outside looking in!

Now come on folks! Kick it into gear!

FM

Only one new incentive . . . the amount of track time at this event will be obscene.

OK, tell you what . . . since I'm confident that if you give us a try you're going to like what we're offering, I'm willing to deficit spend just this once . . . If at least 5 of you will identify yourselves in this thread and register for this event, I'll instantly refund each of you $100 on the registration fee. Notice I'm doubling our previous fall incentive! Of course I'm proud enough to believe the quality of our events is second to none, but forget that, you'll not get this much track time at this price anywhere unless some rich uncle is giving it away. ;) But, don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for YOU if you pass up this deal!

https://www.hookedondriving.com/event-details/October_16_at_Buttonwillow

If you're curious why I say we're different, take a few minutes to browse our national WEB site (www.hookedondriving.com), give me a call, or drop me a note. I'm always happy to chat you up about the program (careful advanced drivers, I may recruit you!).

Cheers, and I sincerely hope to see some of you at the track.

Fred Martin
Hooked on Driving
Southern California Region
[email protected]

Early Bird pricing for December 11 at Fontana ends this Friday!

Also, we'll be doing parade laps at noon on the Big Track at Fontana on November 6. 45 MPH, no helmet, no passing. Just cruisin' the ROVAL! This is FREE, so just show up in your ride and create a memory.

FM

TMO Supporting Vendors