The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Honey can I bring home another car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well here's the story...on fathers day we had our 8th car show here in KY, Bluegrass Mustang Club. ran into a older friend that owns a 66 Shelby GT350 one of the 65 carry over cars, check out the site carryovergt350.com good read on the early Shelby's. My buddy told me he was thinking of selling his car, we talked through out the day and came up with a deal.

So my Boss has another mate in the garage, this Shelby has been a dream of mine since I was 14 years old and let me tell you it is cool.. to have the old and the new in the garage. I've only put 20 miles on the GT350 however she is so old school and her roots are in our Boss cars. I'ts hard to describe the feelings that this car brings out of me...

My wife of 30 years this Monday was okay on this purchase, did not hide it from her, told her about the deal and after she saw the car she gave me the green light.
photo1_zps919f6992.jpg

That's a great looking GT350. Congratulations!

TMO Supporting Vendors