The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 JULIE Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
Julie in July, that is one hot situation ------ congrats on the new mistress and hopefully Celeste is willing to share?
Don't think so. If all goes well she will be moving to a new owner. He is a TMO member as well! Still some details to figure out so I won't reveal who yet.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Because I'm cold-blooded, clean, methodical, and thorough, I gotta ask - what's the little red button on the bottom of the console?

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Congratulations @Vettel-ish
Now how the hell did I miss this last Saturday when you posted live ?? Well, early morning FOG & I couldn’t see the neighbors porch light ? Dense Canadian wild fire smoke and haze ? That’s my story and I’m sticking to it ?

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
HOT DAMN !! @Vettel-ish That beast is got everything that most of us only wish for. Ah, that’s not getting any Wisconsin license tag there !! I like where the exhaust tips dump out. I bet that’s fuggin’ LOUD !! Dude, Racecar !!

She is going to be angry for sure. Its a dream build. Run by a pro team.

BHF track days are out for me. They wont allow it.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
She is going to be angry for sure. Its a dream build. Run by a pro team.

BHF track days are out for me. They wont allow it.
Yes sir. All the good stuff, real good stuff. Body in white dream build for sure. Can’t wait to possibly seeing you at BFR with NWSC in august. Again, congratulations @Vettel-ish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Reminds me of my Boss 302S, and where my buddy and fabricator dumped the exhaust almost the same as yours. The tone was crisp, folks at the track said she sounded wonderful, and ...................put some plugs in your ears , she is roaring right under your butt, ha!! You will have fun and to paraphrase ( with poetic license on a minor name change ) and old Cary Grant comment, " Julie, Julie , Julie!" Say it with emphasis and maybe a little bit of lust in your heart, and you will be happy to Sell Sell-leste. Lest you forget, your new mistress is a lot wilder and edgy, and isn't that what you want on course?

TMO Supporting Vendors