The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

KNS 4K Rotors by DBA - Should we make them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KNS Brakes

Supporting Vendor
Cary NC
So we really like the idea of a well made non-chinese rotor for performance cars.

DBA is a supplier who fits that bill and we have worked with them for years. Last year we decided to get a few rotors made that are "co-branded"

Basically they are T3 rotors - heat treated and alloyed one piece discs with the black coating - but without the thermal stripes and the T slots.

See here for more details on what we did for Corvette's and STI's.

http://www.knsbrakes.com/c/kns-rotors

We think the Boss/Mustang Brembo disc might be another suitable candidate.

Retail would be in the $129 front/$79 rear each price range.

Would you buy? We have to order about 100 each to make it happen.

-Ken

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
You're not making it easier to pull the trigger on the clearance T3 rotors!!! ;D ;)

This question is making me think about waiting. I wouldn't have a problem with buying and recommending them if you kept them in stock.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I run the Centric Premium rotors on my race car and they take a beating; can't justify spending more than those cost for a single-piece blank rotor. Excellent performance and value on those IMO.

I see you sell those as well and the shipped price you offer is a little less than where I typically order from, so I think KNS will get my orders in the future for the Centrics.

TMO Supporting Vendors