The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

laguna seca for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selliing black and red ls. Asking 50000. Have all extras plus all plastic for seats and other areas it came on. Under 1000 miles. 701-489-3465 north dakota I will have the car at sturgis sd this labor day weekend for the big mustang rally

For a used LS, sure I'll take 2.

Smith cairns ford in NY has a brand new silver for Msrp. I think that's a better deal

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Jza1736 said:

Smith cairns ford in NY has a brand new silver for Msrp. I think that's a better deal

And not to mention the black and red is out-producing the silver and red like 4-1 or something like that. If you can deal with the odd color combination, that's definitely the way to go.

Let me know when you get 2 of them jza. Otherwise like other forums stay off the topic if not interested.

ufnavy06 said:
And not to mention the black and red is out-producing the silver and red like 4-1 or something like that. If you can deal with the odd color combination, that's definitely the way to go.
And I'd still take a black LS over a silver LS anyday. ;) I've seen both colors in person and IMO the black wins the looks department hands down.

bruno said:
Let me know when you get 2 of them jza. Otherwise like other forums stay off the topic if not interested.

There's about 15 on Flea bay right now. Most of us bash the dealers for adding ADM's, sorry if that carries over to anyone else adding one to a used Boss.

Jza1736 said:
bruno said:

There's about 15 on Flea bay right now. Most of us bash the dealers for adding ADM's, sorry if that carries over to anyone else adding one to a used Boss.

Good luck finding a LS for sticker

Polaristxguy said:
MrGT5oh said:
Jza1736 said:
Talked to a dealer in NY about a week ago. Said he'd let ig go for sticker.

That's amazing, I haven't heard of anyone getting an LS for sticker.

Got mine below sticker! Drove it off the lot for $50,610 taxes fees the whole ball of wax.

That's good to know that someone is getting them at a good price. There isn't a dealer around here that hasn't taken less than 7k over that i am aware of. In fact there are at least 5 LS's in the area and all the dealers are asking 15k over but will take 10k over.

Nice buy!

Jza1736 said:

Just called Smith Cairns and 10k over sticker on the Silver one. If any dealer has one at sticker, I'd buy one. Otherwise I refuse to allow them support any of them. GM would have already learned something about respect if they wouldn't have gotten bailed out.

5 DOT 0 said:
ufnavy06 said:
And I'd still take a black LS over a silver LS anyday. ;) I've seen both colors in person and IMO the black wins the looks department hands down.

Without a doubt!

frosty said:
Jza1736 said:

Just called Smith Cairns and 10k over sticker on the Silver one. If any dealer has one at sticker, I'd buy one. Otherwise I refuse to allow them support any of them. GM would have already learned something about respect if they wouldn't have gotten bailed out.

Did you tell them you will take the car immediately for sticker and that there are enough overpriced LS's on flea bay. That's how I got my standard Boss for sticker. It might work!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel