The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lime Rock Park with SCDA August 4 1pm-6pm unmuffled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
I will be at the SCDA UNMUFFLED! event on Aug 4, hope others can join. There are only a few days at LRP that are allowed to run above 88dB limit, so no cats for me anymore.
Experienced solo drivers only 3 groups, 4 20 minute sessions. LRP is a blast!
Steve

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Enjoy! Somehow my car is still legal there so I'm not planning to do the unmuffled day. Surprised we haven't crossed paths this season yet Steve!

I'll be at Palmer this Wednesday.... Have you been there yet?

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Haven't run in the Northeast yet this year, WG twice, VIR twice, Road America and Mid Ohio so far this season, had to get Lime Rock day and unmuffled saves me changing mufflers and cats. Hoping to get to Palmer too. Let me know what you are doing.
Steve

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
steveespo said:
Haven't run in the Northeast yet this year, WG twice, VIR twice, Road America and Mid Ohio so far this season, had to get Lime Rock day and unmuffled saves me changing mufflers and cats. Hoping to get to Palmer too. Let me know what you are doing.
Steve

How did this one go for you Steve?

TMO Supporting Vendors