The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

LS Black Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anybody be interested in 4 of the Boss 302S black wheels. Same as the LS wheels but black. I purchased these thinking I was going to track with them. However, I think I'm going to go with 18's for autox. I think I paid $1,000 for them from Late Model Restoration.

I've ran these at two autocross's. I'll double check but there are no scuffs or places on the wheels and get pix if anybody needs them.

Right now the have my stock Pirelli Corsas on them which I'm going to keep. However, I do have two sets of Left and Right P. Corsa rears. They are brand new sticker tires if anybody is interested.

I'm thinking $750 for the wheels.

If I need to ship them, I'll probably have to weight until I get my 18's delivered.

P.S. I'm located in Charlotte, NC.

Also, if I sell these wheels when I have the Pirelli's pulled off, they'll go on the LS OEM wheels which now have a brand new set of Hankook Ventus V12's (I think they are V12's). The Hankook's and the Corsa's mentioned above are all stored inside in a spare bedroom.
I purchased the Hankook's through Discount Tire Direct. I purchased the tire hazzard warranties on them. (I'm not sure they are transferrable.)

IMG_0744.jpg

I'll try to get some pix tomorrow. In the meatime, heres a link to them on tire rack.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&wheelMake=Ford+Racing&wheelModel=Boss+302S&wheelFinish=Machined+w%2FBlack+Accent&autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Mustang+Boss+302+Laguna+Seca&autoYear=2012&autoModClar=

fduboss302 said:
How much to ship to CA?
fduboss302,

I'm not sure what your time frame is. However, I don't have any packaging to ship them right now that would protect them. If you're serious and in a hurry, I can run to a tire shop and see if they have any packing material and what they would charge, get the dimensions and weight figure out what shipping will be.

Or, I will be getting some new wheels in a couple of weeks. (I'm not sure exactly how long just yet, they have to be made.)

I can use the materials from those to hopefully package and ship them.

They will be coming out of Charlotte, NC if you want to check to get an idea of what they would be.

P.S. I've got a pix of one of the wheels, the others are on the car right now and I have the wheels off the car working on it. I'll get pix of all of them when I have the car back together.

frosty said:
fduboss302 said:
How much to ship to CA?
fduboss302,

I'm not sure what your time frame is. However, I don't have any packaging to ship them right now that would protect them. If you're serious and in a hurry, I can run to a tire shop and see if they have any packing material and what they would charge, get the dimensions and weight figure out what shipping will be.

Or, I will be getting some new wheels in a couple of weeks. (I'm not sure exactly how long just yet, they have to be made.)

I can use the materials from those to hopefully package and ship them.

They will be coming out of Charlotte, NC if you want to check to get an idea of what they would be.

P.S. I've got a pix of one of the wheels, the others are on the car right now and I have the wheels off the car working on it. I'll get pix of all of them when I have the car back together.

frosty, not in a hurry. These are gonna be my daily wheels as soon as my Enkei PF01s come in but I still have my stock wheels. Do you know what the weights on these are relative to the stock wheels?

The 302S wheels are approximately 1 lb lighter per wheel and the SVT wheels are approximately 2 lbs lighter per wheel. The Enkei's are about 10 lbs lighter. ;D

DAMN, I wish I had the cash right now or I would come pick these up from you tomorrow (Indian Trail) to be my extra track rims. I love the ones I have now. GLWS

DSC_0293.png

Rich,

I assume you went another way since I haven't heard from you since we first spoke. Wheels still available. Also, to answer Rich's question, I do have some Hankook Ventus V12's 255/40/19F & 285/35/19 rears.

I also have 4 of the P Zero Corsas 285/35/19's.

I checked on shipping from NC to CA for another member. Tires & wheels in a box 24x27x12 weighing 55lbs was $69 per wheel through fedex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors