The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Member Introductions - Introduce Yourself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I posted a video on a facebook sight called corner ponies and they ripped me to shreds! they said I was going to wreck my car because my hands we not glued to the wheel? Then they said I must have built my car from the American Muscle catalog? Who would put Boss stripes on a 3v? I left that group, they really pissed me off.
You won't find any of that here. We're all about driving the wheels off our cars and having fun with them. Have fun at Road America.

You should also check out the event below. @Bill Pemberton

https://trackmustangsonline.com/thr...hould-be-called-track-mustangs-ontrack.12171/

Please introduce yourself and tell us about your other cars and interest.
Hi my name is Richie. I own a 2016 GT premium, a 1969 Mach 1 351W and a 1967 Mustang Coupe 289 w/Int/Ext decor group.
My '16 GT is fast. We love driving it and doing cruise-ins. We get comments on it everywhere we go. I'm excited about being a member here and learning more about my GT and any upgrades others have done to their GT.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Welcome!

Boone

Professional Thread Killer
New member!!! Car is as follows:

'05 GT - Fiona - 417whp @ 6340; 378wtq @ 4810
5.3L BBB, Livernois stage 3 heads and cams, forged internals, LTs and cats, Pro-Dyno tune, 3650, Al DS, 3.55 rear, Eaton TruTrak, MM sport box (H&R coilovers, MM c/c plates, Eibach sways, MM bumpsteer, MM LCAs), BMR upper link, Brembo 4P, MM roll bar w/ removable harness bar and door bars, Schroth Profi II ASM 4-pt harness

Track of choice is VIR (1 1/2 hours from me), and CMP is the only other track I've been on. Making a run at the Triad Sports Car Club autoX CAM championship this year. So far... so good.

I've been lurking on Tapatalk for a while, and it was time to chime in. I appreciate the non-judgmental sharing of knowledge on this site, and look forward to being part of it.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Quite a build you got there....welcome!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Bill, you are too kind. Thank you.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
I like it.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Well thank you, gentlemen. I value your approvals.

Now let me give you my wife's number... Actually, she tolerates my position as "King of the Rednecks." No understanding, but tolerant.
Make yourself happy. Nobody else is gonna do it for you.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel