The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 MRR M600/RE71R 19x11 Square, GLOC R12/R10, Jack Pads, Raceseng Track knob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
MD
Hello All,
Ive decided to end my track year early. I have done a lot of work to the car this year and even participated in my first HPDE a couple weeks ago. I planned to do 2 more events before the end of the year but work has picked up and my 4Runner needs some financial love before fall/winter. Now that I’m addicted to this new lifestyle, I will take this time to work on the car and plan better for next spring.

The tires/wheels and pads/rotors are still on car and will come off this weekend once I have some downtime. Could get it off sooner to accommodate schedule. Will try and get better pictures.

I have the following Items for sale:
MRR M600 Satin Black 19x11 +24/50 with 305/30/19 RE71Rs
  • I bought this set up brand new in June and with 3 Trackcross days (approximately 24 x 1 minute runs), 1 HPDE day, and less than 1k street miles (commuting to and from track)
  • OEM TPMS with OP Mustang metal black stems
  • Wheels have some marks from mounting difficulties (you know how mounting RE71Rs are).
  • All tires look the same.
  • No spacers required due to offset
  • Mounted and Balanced at Radial Tire in Silver Spring
$1600 picked up near BWI
IMG_3969.JPG
IMG_3963.JPGIMG_3956.JPGIMG_3966.JPGIMG_3967.JPG

GLOC R12(Front)/R10(Rear) (GTPP brakes)
  • Purchased from OPMustang
  • 1 track cross day and 1 HPDE. I am a beginner driver so I was nowhere near being hard on the brakes.
$400 shipped
If local for an extra $75 I will throw in all 4 corners of OEM rotors in same condition (pick up only)

Raceseng Circuit Cylinder 150
This makes shifting feel much much better on the track. I’m going to get a custom finish for next year. You will need to purchase the correct adapter from Raceseng which costs $15.
$135 shipped
Link to knob:
https://www.raceseng.com/circuit-cylinder-150-build-your-own
IMG_3205.JPGIMG_3214.JPG
Brand New Mike’s Jack pads
$110 shipped
I just dont feel like messing with the pinch weld anymore.
IMG_3938.JPG

IMG_3958.JPG

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
MD
Forgot to update but the circuit knob is sold

to answer your question... it doesn’t require it. If you have a pull up style reverse it will still work and do not have to purchase their reverse collar. I have a MGW so I didn’t have any issues with that.

TMO Supporting Vendors