The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My latest project: Jacking Plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senderofan

Having more fun than should be allowed..in my Boss
Re: My lateset project

I'm in as well....Also wondering if powder coating would be possible?? Black would be fine if coating is available.

PM with with details when available.

Wayne

Grade 8 bolts and locknuts will be supplied. Also, it looks like powder coating is going to be an option, But it will add cost and time tot he project. Does everyone want black powder coating?

06mach1 said:
Grade 8 bolts and locknuts will be supplied. Also, it looks like powder coating is going to be an option, But it will add cost and time tot he project. Does everyone want black powder coating?
I'll vote for black powder coating. As with others, please PM me when available with price and payment info. Or tell me to PM you...whatever works...I wanna set!

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN

06mach1 said:
You know what color I want Mike. You only make the limited edition Race Red items for me.
Steve

Brandon302 said:
Black sounds like a good color, what is going to be the price point on this?

I will find out total cost this week for the version that is powder coated and get back to everyone. Also, hopefully will have them all welded up by this weekend depending on my metal supplier and then off to powder coating. These plates were extensively tested this Monday and Tuesday on a couple of cars at Watkins Glen and they worked great.

Mike and I installed a set of these on my car this past Sunday. They are very well made and relatively easy to install. Anyone considering a set, get them you won't be disappointed. Thanks for another great product and for all the help, Mike.

Mike,

Great to finally meet you at the Glen this week

I'd be in for a set of jacking plates when and if available

PM sent

Re: My latest project

Got the steel in today for these, so I plan on welding this weekend. Also, I found out what it is going to cost to get the plates powder coated and shipping costs. If you want a set in bare metal, it will cost you $82.35 shipped. If you want a set in black or red powdercoating, the set will cost you $102.35 shipped. They will ship with grade 8 hardware and installation instructions. For those of you who have stated that they wanted a set in this thread, please verify that you still want the plates and if you want them powder coated and what color, via a PM. I will be starting a new ad in the for sale section also as all sets are not spoken for at this time. Thanks, Mike

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado

Mike,

Interested in a set in bare metal. Let me know how I get these ordered. They look perfect for my needs. Thanks for coming up with this design.

Kirk

I also would like a set, if its not to late. I sent a PM but not sure if it went thru.

Sir,

I would also like a set of your jacking plates...powder coated black if sets are still available. Thank you for offering this up to forum members. I did send a pm, just don't know if it went through or not.

Troy

Got everyone here on the list. The plates went to the coater yesterday. Hopefully in a week or so they will be ready to ship. I will keep everyone posted.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado

Mike,

Got my bare metal set yesterday. Cleaned, primed and painted. Test fitted and these should work great. Thanks for hooking a brother up!

Kirk

TMO Supporting Vendors