The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

NASATX COTA May 5th and 6th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
San Antonio
I have been away from the track for about a year and had by first official event with NASATX last weekend at COTA. They put on another great event and I was able to get my first sessions in at COTA. I run in the HPDE 1&2 group and had a great time at a great event. If you have ever been interested in learning how to drive fast, safely, NASA is a great place to start.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
San Antonio
That is a long way to go, but hopefully worth it. I was reading that they had representation from every region in the country so that was a big plus. I haven't seen an event so packed, so while it was hard to find a parking spot, it was great to see so many different people.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel