The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Member here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello everyone! my names Jordan, I'm from Northern Michigan, getting back into autocross and maybe HPDE with my 12 mustang that i bought last year. use to run my foxbody that I still have. Just wanted to introduce myself, been lerking here for a few months. Alot of useful info on here and i still have more to fine that's for sure. closest track to me is Waterford Hills. Grew up at that track in the early 90's my uncle use to race in the 4 cylinder class with his fox coupes

IMG_2112.JPG

IMG_2114.JPG

IMG_2507.JPG

Welcome! I drove Waterford Hills when I did the 2000 Cobra R and 2000 F150 Lightning press drive back in the day. There's a right hander that is at the crest of a hill that was quite a hoot in the 2000 Lightning.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Glad you are no longer lurking but posting, as this is a friendly site and nice to get to know fellow Stangaddicts!! Great looking machines and just a thought , but have a feeling your favorite color is black, ha!

Plenty of trackraticus folks on here, and we are getting more and more autocrossers ( or those that do both), so info to be found by each of these disciplines - they compliment each other so well in my estimation.

Thanks everyone! its nice to be able to talk to like minded mustang owners, everyone around me is into drag racing and look at me funny with the modification I chose! haha

Glad you are no longer lurking but posting, as this is a friendly site and nice to get to know fellow Stangaddicts!! Great looking machines and just a thought , but have a feeling your favorite color is black, ha!

Plenty of trackraticus folks on here, and we are getting more and more autocrossers ( or those that do both), so info to be found by each of these disciplines - they compliment each other so well in my estimation.

Actually Bill my favorite color is orange! I really Wanted to Purchase a Comp orange boss or a Blazin Yellow Car either a GT or boss, but found boss ranges a little out of my price range and to find a GT with the Brembo Brake option that wasn't black or a automatic was also Difficult. Either way i have really enjoyed my car so far!

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
JD

We have something in common. We find a Mustang we like, then keep it. I have my Boss, my first and a 350, my second. Wife convinced me she needed one also. She has a GT convert. I don't see us trading these cars, ever.
Welcome to a great site.

JD

We have something in common. We find a Mustang we like, then keep it. I have my Boss, my first and a 350, my second. Wife convinced me she needed one also. She has a GT convert. I don't see us trading these cars, ever.
Welcome to a great site.

I see what you did there......nice lil hint lolol

JD

Welcome to a great site.

Yep I have no plans on selling any of the vehicle that i own that's for sure! The plan with the S197 is to make a fake boss which i have started to do, have the front fascia and the side exhaust!

JD I lucked out when I bought my CO PP Mustang GT. It was the color I wanted and package.

Wish the 11-12 cars came in just CO in a GT that would have been amazing! i work at a GM/Chrysler dealer as a service tech and we just took in a 15 CO GT PP1 but i perfer the 11-14 cars more so my Mom bought it haha

Welcome and nice looking Fox Body Mustang.

Hello everyone! my names Jordan, I'm from Northern Michigan, getting back into autocross and maybe HPDE with my 12 mustang that i bought last year. use to run my foxbody that I still have. Just wanted to introduce myself, been lerking here for a few months. Alot of useful info on here and i still have more to fine that's for sure. closest track to me is Waterford Hills. Grew up at that track in the early 90's my uncle use to race in the 4 cylinder class with his fox coupes

View attachment 14862

View attachment 14864

View attachment 14865

Welcome. Another 2012 GT here.

TMO Supporting Vendors