The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

NO LONGER FOR SALE!! - LS - 2012 Ingot Silver/Red Laguna Seca # 441

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

**UPDATE** Decided to store the vehicle instead of selling too low. Thanks for all the looks at the car and the nice comments!

Best car I ever owned, kills me to sell it. Bought it in Texas new, drove it to SoCal.
Set up for a summer of track events that won't happen as I'm moving to Japan for 2 years.
Rarest of the color combinations, and looks stunning on the road (and when you open the garage!). Will be a treasured Mustang for years to come.
Spent most of it's life commuting on the 405 FWY. Launch control never used. Lovingly taken care of.

Serial # 441
VIN# 1ZVBP8CU9C5240654
12,027 miles
All fluids recently changed - Royal Purple for Diff and Transmission, Castrol SRF DOT4 Brake Fluid, oil changed probably too often.
Have BOTH original grille and Ford Racing Grille
Track Key, Brake Cooling ducts, Front Splitter, and Transmission Cooler Scoop installed. Exhaust baffles out (within the first 30 minutes of ownership)
Cool Tech bolt in Roll Bar (powder coated red) installed
Cool Tech anodized red Tow Hook installed
Fitted Boss 302 car cover

Asking $46,500

I'm located in Torrance and Newport Beach, CA

If interested, feel free to contact me at;
310-594-1347
[email protected]
[email protected]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95899053@N02/

8778330904_c54c6508dd_z.jpg
8778305090_04fa55968d_b.jpg

Re: FOR SALE - LS - 2012 Ingot Silver/Red Laguna Seca # 441

Is this one of the original Cooltech cars? GLWS

@ NSFBOSS - Wouldn't consider it one of the originals, had them install these parts in Feb of this year, when I expected to drive Laguna Seca with Speedventures, which didn;t end up happening.
@ Arizona GT - Thanks, we'll see what happens. If it doesn't sell, it'll go into storage while I'm away.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic

I think it's okay to bump your own threads for price lowering. GLWS.

For prospective buyers...I've seen this car in person and it looks great.

TMO Supporting Vendors