The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Official APEX Wheels Showroom Gallery Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

After three years of talking to Ryan and APEX about making these wheels I'm very pleased to see them finally arrive! Also note the lug nut contact area on the wheels isn't painted. :cool:

Apex Wheels

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
Do you have S197 18x11's in black in stock yet or still backordered?

Yes sir, the EC-7 18x11" ET52 is in stock in all three finish options. Send me a message if you have any questions.

They do fit very nicely. Going to need to buy some parts for the 11's to work just right, but can't wait to get some pictures wearing those (and 315's!)
View attachment 1109

You and me both! :D

Got mine today!
1c22193365309e102c02c7a5bfdf7fb0.jpg

Killer, can't wait to see the finished product!

After three years of talking to Ryan and APEX about making these wheels I'm very pleased to see them finally arrive! Also note the lug nut contact area on the wheels isn't painted. :cool:

Your correspondence over the years certainly helped the project come to fruition, Rick. Now let's get these 19's coming your way eh?

Mine should ship today. After I fix the motor, big brakes are next on the list.

You don't think my wife reads this......do you?? :oops::rolleyes:

If the wives see this, we're all in trouble. :rolleyes: Looking forward to watching your machine get sorted!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I love it.

TMO Supporting Vendors