Show Us What You Got!
With an increasing number of Mustang enthusiasts mounting APEX wheels on their vehicles for both street and track use, we see many photographs of APEX wheels shared throughout the forum. This thread will compile photos of different APEX wheel fitments, as well as provide the community with detailed information surrounding wheel and tire fitment, alignment settings, brake and suspension clearances and more! Please feel free to ask questions along the way, we have fitment experts ready to provide technical support for both spirited street driving to weekend track warriors. Feel free to just share pictures, but we know other enthusiasts would greatly appreciate if you included the following:
- Wheel Model, Color, Size & Offset
- Front and Rear Tire sizes, Tire Make & Model
- Suspension Modifications, Camber Plates
- Any required alignment settings such as added negative camber
- Any other required modification (Spacers, fender rolling, etc.)
Let's Kick Things Off!
We will kick things off with Josh's personal track machine from Trinity Autosport in SoCal. Josh has ran our EC-7 18x10 square fitment for some time now, and has killed off countless sets of 275 and 285 tires at So Cal tracks in the process His current setup is listed below:
2015 S550 Mustang GT 5.0 - Performance Pack
- APEX Wheels: EC-7 in Race Silver
- Front: 18x10” ET43 EC-7 with 305/35-18 NT01
- Rear: 18x10” ET43 EC-7 with 305/35-18 NT01
- Spacers: 15mm up front with extended stud kit
- Suspension: Swift lowering springs
- Camber: F: -2.5 degrees, R: -1.8 degrees