The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

PA. 13 Boss 302 SBY Laguna for sale- flawless. 1422 miles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121822783506?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This is my car.

This is perhaps the best SBY Laguna one can find. Perfect condition.

I thought it was sold a couple of times this week (via eBay) but it still remains.

Buy it Now is $49k. Will entertain offers but serious ones please. This is far from a "Used Car".

PS- No, I'm not buying a GT350/ 350R (its first question I get). I'm returning to road racing and the Laguna drew the short straw. Just don't have enough garage space/ free time to keep and maintain everything properly.

VIN: 1ZVBP8CU3D5250520
Ser #: 463
Contact: IM here or eBay or email: itr88h2 at verizon dot net

Thanks, Bossmustangsonline

John is a great guy and the car is in great shape. Ultimately we couldn't get together and I went another direction but this car made the short list!

Willi44225 said:
John is a great guy and the car is in great shape. Ultimately we couldn't get together and I went another direction but this car made the short list!

Thanks and back at you, Greg. If we were just a little closer...

Happy Thanksgiving!

There was a guy who was posting around that was looking for a 2013 Laguna Seca in SBY. I will try and look for him for you but you can look around here. He also posted on Boss302forum.com which is a bit of a slower website in terms of posts so it might be easier to find him that way.

Sean said:
There was a guy who was posting around that was looking for a 2013 Laguna Seca in SBY. I will try and look for him for you but you can look around here. He also posted on Boss302forum.com which is a bit of a slower website in terms of posts so it might be easier to find him that way.
see post #1
He knows about this car.

I'll have another go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121829594118?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2661&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This has certainly been a fascinating experience so far. Thought she was sold three different times in three different states. Additionally, I've had a number of intesting and some very cool trade offers.

The biggest criticism of the car, "It's too nice". It made me smile and cringe all at the same time. Lol.

Thanks again, Bossmustangsonline!

Fomoco302 said:
Side note: when I was selling my RV a few years ago I had a call offering to trade his wife's bridal set!

Cool.
Strangely enough the few trades I'd be interested in are of the metals variety.

Frankly, I've growing tired of this experience and plan on running out the clock on eBay. Offers all the way from Woodie Wagons to Roush Mustangs have worn me down a bit. I suppose the car will quietly remain for sale by my attention will now turn to Santa and my newest race car.

Thanks, Bossmustangsonline.

TMO Supporting Vendors