The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Parts bin engineering - GT350 front wheel hubs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFW, TX
I tried to order the HUB-299 from White Bear Lake Ford and they said it had been superseded by FR3Z-1109-A.

**** EDIT -Apparently FR3Z-1109-A is the new Ford part number replacing FR3Z-1104-D ****

I asked if it was the same R hub with long studs and they said it was, i.e. SVT-R Magnaride. I sure hope they don't show up without studs or some such thing. They were cheaper however, $118 each.

Last edited:

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
So I got the hubs today and they do have the LONG front studs.

They are 3.75" UHL or about 3.25" threaded length from hub face. FR3Z-1109-A, the service part number is HUB-395.
Excellent work--thanks for confirming!

TMO Supporting Vendors