The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Philly Cheese Steak run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sort of late notice but I wanted to extend the invite to anyone in the MD area. https://www.facebook.com/events/687900861279340/?ref=25 the link may not work and if anyone is interested I can invite them on FB.

If we did miss this, I wouldn't mind setting up a get together with some of you guys in the future... We don't always have to wait for a track day to meet up. On the plus side, cheese steaks are usually cheaper than track days!

F.D. Sako said:
If we did miss this, I wouldn't mind setting up a get together with some of you guys in the future... We don't always have to wait for a track day to meet up. On my he plus side, cheese steaks are usually cheaper than track days!

+1

This was yesterday, the 26th, absolutely no one showed so it was canned. It would be nice to have a mid east meet setup.

I would like go meet up sometime also. A cheese steak run would be good too. Maybe a track day at Millville in NJ also sometime. I haven't made a track day yet, but sometimes drop in at Atco dragstrip.

Chris

Noellenchris said:
I would like go meet up sometime also. A cheese steak run would be good too. Maybe a track day at Millville in NJ also sometime. I haven't made a track day yet, but sometimes drop in at Atco dragstrip.

Chris

Where are you located?

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
This would be great, I'm interested, but it better be soon. Any chance for a Milville, Atco or Englishtown run? Maybe a New Hope run?

Dave

302 Hi Pro said:
This would be great, I'm interested, but it better be soon. Any chance for a Milville, Atco or Englishtown run? Maybe a New Hope run?

Dave

That sounds like a nice idea. I would attend if my work schedule allows me. I also agree it better be soon. Old man winter will be knocking on the jersey doors soon. I'm located by New Egypt NJ.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I'm in Lumberton, New Jersey. I pulled the weather report for the New Hope, PA area and Sunday might be the better day for traction with higher temps.

There is a great coffee shop across the bridge in Lambertville with good parking. It would be a nice starting place. It's called Rojo's Roastery, custom roasting and blends. Here it is:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/rojos-roastery-lambertville

Weather Conditions

Saturday November 8, 2014
Sunny High 51° - Low 35°
Sunny CHANCE OF RAIN: 0%. WIND: W at 9 mph.

Sunday November 9, 2014
Sunny/Partly Cloudy in AM with chance of PM Showers
Cloudy High 56° - Low 41°
PM Showers - CHANCE OF RAIN: 30%. WIND: SSW at 9 mph

If someone wants to take it on to schedule something up that would be awesome, I can come up with an idea but don't expect any organization from me.

TMO Supporting Vendors