The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Racing Registration by Fax or Email -- old farts please read !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Are you 55 or older, do you enjoy putting stamps on your envelopes and mailing in registrations, along with a check from your Bank? Well, don't feel alone, and don't let those young punks who can't even carry on a normal conversation without pausing to text someone , make you feel bad, because we have brought back the time honored tradition of mailing in money to reserve a spot for an event. Or , we did move slightly forward ( though it was a last century innovation ) and you can fax in a race/car show registration.

No need to thank me, just get your wallet or check book out, go to www.racemph.com , look at the schedule for the Mustang Roundup/Boss Reunion and hit the button for fax or letter registration . No damn registering online where the Federal Guvment , or them Commie Spies could get your info, heck no, this is the safe and fun way to go to an event.

There are others out there like you, and yes, I am one.......the few , the proud , the computer illiterate. You will recognize me at the event though , as I might actually come up and talk to you , I won't be texting you to find out if your tire pressures are correct , I can actually converse in a semi intelligent fashion.

This event has Mustangs, Bosses, partying, clubhouse on site, Ford Engineers, time trials, autocross, drags, car show, partying, lying, bench racing, partying , and bit more lying, probably a little more bench racing, tech talk with real live human based forms from Dearborn, America, and plenty of burnt rubber.

So what are you waiting for --- we already have folks coming from both the East and West coasts, so get off your butt and come out and prove how fast you are!!

www.racemph.com

TMO Supporting Vendors