The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rolex 24 Hrs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
Ford Performance
Ford Car Corral at Rolex 24 Join Ford for the inaugural race of the Ford GT at the Rolex 24 at Daytona International Speedway!
Purchase a Ford Car Corral Parking Pass to be a part of the excitement. Only $190 for the Corral Package, which includes: -Two (2) Four-Day Admission Passes with access to stadium, infield, Spring FANZONE, and garage (Thursday, January 28-Sunday, January 31) -One (1) Ford Car Corral daily parking pass for an exclusive corral lot located directly outside of the new stadium (Thursday, January 28-Sunday, January31); Ford vehicles only please -Access to Ford Car Corral Hospitality Chalet w/ Food & Beverage (Friday, January 29-Sunday, January 31) -Ford Performance Gift Package -Driver appearances, tech talks, and special guests -Daily raffles
There is a 150 Car Limit in the Car Corral! The Ford Corral is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday Purchase your Ford Car Corral Parking Pass online at Daytona International Speedway by visiting the purchase link

I purchased my tickets now I need a recommendation on a good place to stay in Daytona. Any and all feedback much appreciated!

That should be fun. I'm planning on going to the IMSA race at Laguna Seca at the end of April to see the cars too. I usually pay for the infield parking at LS so I don't have to park in the dirt. I should have my GT350 by then. ;D ;D ;D

Bill were you trying to post these?

pcard_02.gif
pcard_03.gif

I'll be heading south in my old Explorer for the race........unfortunately the Boss will be in hibernation. It says Ford only........so I guess I qualify! No motel for me as I plan on napping in the Explorer at the track........going to head back north as soon as the race is over.

I will be there on Saturday and Sunday. My dad and I go every year! Look out for my GT or my dad's SVO in the Ford corral, haven't decided on what we are driving yet.

cde65862d9c576bda8a2665b077ba4aa.jpg58ae6dfb3e6b330f236741314632f7cb.jpg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Central Florida
Be there all three days- parking in the Ford car corral- 2012 Boss 302

Normally take Friday off and watch the GS cars in the Continental Race- wish the Roush cars were still running that series.

take my son & grandson to the Rolex Saturday for the start and watch a few hours, go home (35 minutes) for a good bed and come back for the late Sunday morning, hope we have good weather this year.

First time for the Ford package deal with a "chalet" with food and all that i can remember, glad to see them stepping it up- GM always has there whole product line on display and Ford normally has very little exposure there. New Ford GT car is the main reason i guess.

Here's the TV schedule. Looking forward to seeing the FGT in the 24 Hours of Daytona and the GT350R-C in the CTSCC race.

Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2 to handle coverage of IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship opener

TV times for the 2016 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship opener at Daytona International Speedway:

SATURDAY, JAN. 30
-- IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Rolex 24 at Daytona, Daytona Beach, Florida; 2 p.m.-4 p.m., Fox Sports 1 (L)
-- IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Rolex 24 at Daytona, Daytona Beach, FL; 4 p.m.-10 p.m., Fox Sports 2 (L)

SUNDAY, JAN. 31
-- IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Rolex 24 at Daytona, Daytona Beach, FL; 7 a.m.-8 a.m., Fox Sports 1 (L)
-- IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Rolex 24 at Daytona, Daytona Beach, FL; 8 a.m.-9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.- 1 p.m., Fox Sports 2 (L)
-- IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Rolex 24 at Daytona, Daytona Beach, FL; 1 p.m.-3 p.m., Fox Sports 1 (L)

All 24 hours of the event will be broadcast by IMSA radio.

Read more: http://autoweek.com/article/imsa/tv-schedule-2016-rolex-24-daytona-tv#ixzz3xqsY8YrX

Anyone know if there will be a car show? Is the Ford Corral like a car show or only a parking area?
Also any after party events like a meet at Hooters or something at night? Thanks.

7sjdQnjl.jpg

I ssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want to be there, I miss that race so bad, we had a heck of a crew and some of the fastest pit stops in the series

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Boss 302R's are still being fielded! That amazes me, and I it will be interesting to see how they fair against new technology cars?

I have to make it down to Florida next year, drop the Wifie off to visit her Mom and disappear for the weekend! It would probably take 2 days before she noticed I was gone! Hahahaha

Have a great time in Daytona, send us plenty of pic, commentaries and a few Roving Reporter Vids.

302 Hi Pro

TMO Supporting Vendors