The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Schroth 4-point Quick Fit for 2005-2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a like new set of silver belts with black pads that I took out of my 16 Track Pack 350. I don’t need them for my 350R. $295 shipped PayPal. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

981F046D-EEC7-4BFF-8685-D1DDCD45589B.jpeg

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I had a set for my daughters 2013 Mustang. Once the ends are installed, the harness clips in and out. When we sold the mustang she bought a Focus RS. I bought the same system for left and right from HMS in Charlotte. They are the US importer. Same system, super easy for a daily driver.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel