The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Selling Original Dash Panel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Since I have installed the signed dash panel, I am looking to sell the original panel which was removed. Ford charged me a little over $300 new.

I would be willing to sell it for $175 plus shipping and handling. If your interested or know of anyone please PM me here and we can work something out. Below is the signed panel I had done, so you know what part I'm looking to sell. Thanks you.

ParnelliPaul.png

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
Suprmn,

Let me ask you a stupid question as I am new to this forum. What is a "PM"? I've seen this acronym used in other posts and wondered what it's short for.

Thanks,

VA Boss

Where did you get the sign dash from. I just put money down on a 2013 LS and it is not due to me unitl May. I would love to get a sign dash. I have altready puchased the MGW shifter and I would like to order the sign dash as well eventhough I don't have the car in my psossession yet.

Tjhanks in advance for you help!!

2013BossLS said:
Where did you get the sign dash from. I just put money down on a 2013 LS and it is not due to me unitl May. I would love to get a sign dash. I have altready puchased the MGW shifter and I would like to order the sign dash as well eventhough I don't have the car in my psossession yet.

Tjhanks in advance for you help!!

I will send you a PM about the information.

Fordman9870 said:
Was the walk through you posted a while back easy to follow? was this easy to change?
Thanks

To remove is very simple. Disconnect the battery and remove the 4 bolts holding the glove box to the dash. Once you get that out, the air bag unit is easily accessible. Disconnect the air bag and I believe there is just one or two bolts holding it in.

The air bag and dash panel should just push out of the dash toward the passenger seat. Taking the panel off of the air bag is the most difficult part. I had a buddy help me out and we just compressed the air bag unit and panel towards each other and used a screw driver to pry the panel over the hooks.

Placing it back together is even easier. Trick to getting the panel back on the air bag is to put one side on first and then the other side.....don't do both sides at once even though it looks like that would be the best way.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel