The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Send in the reinforcements !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New parts just came in
Mcleod RXT Street Twin Clutch Kit
Mcleod Steel Flywheel
Mcleod S197 Clutch Line
Tss Billet Oil Pump Gears for 2011-2014 Mustang GT 5.0
Ford Racing TI-VCT High RPM Competition Pulse Ring (11-14 5.0L)

Starting the install this weekend. Craig from Performance Specialties is my install guy. I'm there for moral and alcoholic support.

Cool. If you haven't done it already plan on removing the helper spring on the clutch pedal.

I thought you used JDM for your up grades.
Who and where is Performance Specialties. Always looking for quality work when its needed.
How do they compare to JDM.
Need a set of Kook shorty installed next spring.

superhero said:
I thought you used JDM for your up grades.
Who and where is Performance Specialties. Always looking for quality work when its needed.
How do they compare to JDM.
Need a set of Kook shorty installed next spring.

Craig was one of JDMs chief mechanics for a very very long time and Jim D still calls him in for the NHRA trips when they go racing. I think Belles came in 1st place this year( Thats a JDM Cobra Jet)
Anyway - Craig has his own shop and does everything from frame off rebuilds and fabrication to powder coating. JDM was just too damn busy and i could never get a slot, especially during race season. JDM does awesome work no doubt but that is one busy shop and if anyone brought their Mustang for mods, installs ,fabrication etc...that was Craig.
PM me for his info if you want. All of us in my lil badass Mustang crowd use him.
Regarding the shortys - im on the kooks + jegs SS cat deletes
Thanks,
Rob

edit: New parts purchased though Terry @ Beefcake Racing. Absolute pleasure to deal with.

TMO Supporting Vendors