The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Shelby 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Boss helps me get to my comfort zone.....your zone has a lot more options.............

Yeah, but with all my options also comes with A LOT of headaches!!! I own several companies and putting up with BS employees these days is enough to drive me to drink. I’m a self made man. Not one customer when I started my companies. Worked 60-80 hours a week for several years. Didn’t get a pay check for 18 months. I did my dues. These people now want everything just given to them. I worry about our future...

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
But one begs the question, why the rebuild on the Boss 302s?? Great garage and I am not easily impressed, as I have 4500 vehicles on the ground , er............whoops , that is just the Dealership I work at - my bragging rights suck next to your stable!!

TMO Supporting Vendors