The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Shelby Daytona Coupe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is crazy expensive but being a continuation Shelby it might actually be a decent investment. For that amount of money I'd rather have a new FGT. The Daytona's are one of my all-time favorite cars.

So if you had the money would your rather spend $350k for aluminum or $180K for fiberglass? Plus the engine...

http://www.shelbyamerican.com/?topic=vehicles&art=50DC

shelby-daytona-main_0.jpg

shelby-daytona-badge.jpg

I have to wonder how much a replica would appreciate, though. Even if built by Shelby. If you don't care about appreciating, there is the Factory Five kit for 20k (needs drivetrain, wheels, and paint)... Tempting...

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel