The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Signature Wheel Has A 2018 GT350R Allocation Available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
As usual I try my best to bring good deals to the forum, and pass on any wealth that comes my way. I was recently contacted by a dealer that has a fully configurable 2018 GT350R allocation available at the price of 10k over sticker. I brought up the opportunity of doing something special for the new owner, considering the limited production this year and the ADM being asked. They were looking for a 10k markup with the vehicle alone, but convinced them to also include a set of our Signature Wheels in the price! Understandably it is not an MSRP deal, but you will get a hell of a lot more for the money. Here is what you get.

- Fully configurable 2018 GT350R allocation
- Includes any 19" fully forged monoblock Signature Wheel, fully customizable to your specs
- 10K ADM Firm

They are looking to order the car next week. First one to PM me gets the information and we can work out the details. This is for the buyer that is ready to go as some down payment will be needed to show you are serious at the time you configure the vehicle.

Happy Valentines Day!

I'll second that.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel