The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sold - 2013 Boss 302 SBY #0011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am selling my Boss 302 in School Bus Yellow. I am the original owner, having purchased this from Future Ford in Sacramento, CA on May 5, 2012. The car currently has ~3,743 miles on it and has always been garaged. It was a weekend car for running to Napa with occasional commutes on sunny days and has not been a road track or drag strip. It's a blast to drive, but I am consolidating and simplifying, and she just doesn't get driven much.

The only factory options are the car cover and Torsen differential/Recaro package. I added the "red key" and programming by the same dealer I bought it from. Other than a clear bra, rear axle reservoir, transmission mount bushings, and a stiffer panhard support bar, the car is stock.

The oil has been changed every year using only the Ford approved oil and OEM filter.

The BOSS 302's were a limited production run and all were numbered. This is number 11 overall for 2013 and the second car off the line in School Bus Yellow. It comes with the complete owner's package and Boss 302 book/DVD/keychain/etc. I have receipts for everything and the original window sticker.

$37,995 or best offer.

728_3141942431670_1358226981_32356945_1347959805_o.png

BossVIN.png

Boss.png

050512172142.png

IMAG0784.png

DSCI0021.png

DSCI0024.png

DSCI0025.png

Re: FS: 2013 Boss 302 SBY #0011

Full disclosure: The car has not been in an accident, but I did run over a deer a couple of years ago. Note I said "ran over" and not "hit". The guy in a CR-V did the hitting a minute or two before I rolled through. I tried to avoid the carcass, but the choice between oncoming traffic and the deer was an easy one. Somehow I managed to run over its neck and avoid more significant damage. As it was it took a chunk out of the front lip and tore the passenger side skirt off completely. All that was left were some broken plastic pins and a streak of red. The alignment checked out fine (passenger wheel ran over the neck) and the body shop replaced the front lip and side skirt. $1,500 in parts and labor.

This car is local to me if any out of town buyers need assistance.

GLWS

VoodooBOSS said:
This car is local to me if any out of town buyers need assistance.

GLWS

Thanks for that.

This car is so local it has been parked where your signature picture was taken. :) Well, the other garage at the Palladio in any case.

Bump

FYI - the deer incident does not show up on AutoCheck. I assume that's because it was filed with my insurance as comprehensive and not collision.

My daughter is storing a bunch of stuff for the week between when their house sold and they close on their new one. So the Boss is up in the air and I snapped a couple of under body shots...

DSCI0017.png

DSCI0018.png

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast

Egan said:
My daughter is storing a bunch of stuff for the week between when their house sold and they close on their new one. So the Boss is up in the air and I snapped a couple of under body shots...

DSCI0017.png

DSCI0018.png

Great pic, Nice lift!

2HP

That's good for you that you got your asking price. However I have to say that I hate you guys that have lifts in there garage..Lol
I would be very happy with just a paved driveway. I keep telling myself someday. At least I have a roof over my boss and out of the weather. I love seeing a clean undercarriage as yours. Very clean car that someone got.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel