The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD!! 2013 Laguna Seca Pirelli tires for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a set of Pirelli PZero Corsa tires from my Laguna Seca which just sold yesterday. I had Continentals mounted on the original wheels and the guy didn't want the Pirellis when he picked up my car.
Theses tires were original equipment on the Boss LS and have less than 1500 miles on them. I did use them for a one day track session at Road America and that was it.
2 - 255/40 ZR19
2 - 285/35 ZR19
Not sure how much I should ask for the tires but $500 or offer seems reasonable??
Message me here or call me on my personal cellular communications device at Seven 7 Three - 6 one 2 - eight 2 five 2.
Prefer someone local to the Chicago/Great Lakes area cuz shipping tires is expensive. Thanks.
Dave

image.png
image_1.png
image_2.png

Re: 2013 Laguna Seca Pirelli tires for sale

GLWS. Have you received your GT350? If so we need photos!

image.png

Must be the angle of the picture or my computer.
It looks like those are 4 different tires size wise.
Good thread left. GLWS

superhero said:
Must be the angle of the picture or my computer.
It looks like those are 4 different tires size wise.
Good thread left. GLWS

It is just the wide angle of my camera phone..........

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel